This is a performance for my companies holiday party, the band consisting of employees of said company.
To date the first and only time I have learned cover songs and played them in public. Anyone familiar with my means and methods understands how foreign this scenario would be. I actually learned quite a bit about playing "normal" stuff. I had a good time hanging out with my co-workers and would gladly do it again.
The bands slogan is "Come get hammered with us."
1. Get Back - Beatles (I forgot to hit record for this!)
2. Breakdown - Tom Petty
3. Down on the Corner - CCR
4. Your So Bad - Tom Petty
5. Big Ten Inch - Aerosmith
6. Honey Don't - Beatles (Carl Perkins)
7. Little Sister - Elvis
8. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran
9. Buy Me a Boat - Chris Jansen
10. Move it on Over - Hank Williams
Dave Malone -Vocals
Chuck McGurk - Vocals
Greg Jackson - Guitar
Joseph Henaghan - Bass / Bass VI
Jason Watson - Drums
Tony Cichiano - Drums